Re: proposal to simplify the website

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: proposal to simplify the website
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Thu, 25 Apr 2013, Dave Cramer wrote:

> The machines that host the sites are not setup with CMS. There isn't that
> much content and every CMS I've ever seen has a learning curve. This is
> simple, store the html in git, pull it to the machine
> The biggest part of the site is the API docs, which is generated with
> javadoc.

My concern is that without any templating system at all, some simple
changes are going to require a copy and paste into every single page.
Don't we need something beyond plain static pages that are directly
edited?

Forrest is kind of a dead project at this point, but there are a ton of
other templating systems that generate static pages that are much more
lightweight than Forrest.  Shouldn't we consider one of them?

Kris Jurka

Сообщение: Re: proposal to simplify the website
Сообщение: Re: proposal to simplify the website