Re: proposal to simplify the website

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: proposal to simplify the website
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
John,

The machines that host the sites are not setup with CMS. There isn't that much content and every CMS I've ever seen has a learning curve. This is simple, store the html in git, pull it to the machine

The biggest part of the site is the API docs, which is generated with javadoc.

My goal is to make it simple, currently it took me a few days to figure out forrest, and since it's auto generated I have no idea if it's correct, except to read everything. This proposal allows simple changes

Thanks,

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca