Re: RFC: a new try for an official community approved certification

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: RFC: a new try for an official community approved certification
Дата
Re: RFC: a new try for an official community approved certification  ("Gunnar \"Nick\" Bluth" <gunnar.bluth@pro-open.de>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 6/1/23 15:04, Jaime Casanova wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> At PgCon I mentioned a was going to create this thread so here we go:
>

> So, having a certification made from a pool of validated
> questions/answers don't only will help companies choosing trainings
> but will in effect improve the quality of trainers.
>
> There are a lot of open questions yet, like where the exams will be
> taken. In the community infrastructure? in the company's?
>
> but I guess we have still enough for start commenting.
1) Who oversees all of the above?

2) How are the questions and answers developed without leaking the
information out to test takers?

3) Does core mean just the community Postgres?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com