Re: RFC: a new try for an official community approved certification

От Gunnar \"Nick\" Bluth
Тема Re: RFC: a new try for an official community approved certification
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Am 02.06.23 um 00:31 schrieb Adrian Klaver:

> 2) How are the questions and answers developed without leaking the
> information out to test takers?
I guess it'd make sense to ask the LPI folks how they handle this.

Maybe we could even slip under their umbrella, once the community agrees
on a (closed) group working on the actual exam questions...?

Just my 2p,
--
Gunnar "Nick" Bluth

Eimermacherweg 106
D-48159 Münster

Mobil +49 172 8853339
Email: gunnar.bluth@pro-open.de
"Ceterum censeo SystemD esse delendam" - Cato

Вложения

От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Re: RFC: a new try for an official community approved certification
От: Katherine Mcmillan
Сообщение: Re: RFC: a new try for an official community approved certification