Re: Add new error_action COPY ON_ERROR "log"

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Add new error_action COPY ON_ERROR "log"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 11, 2024 at 06:00:00PM +0530, Bharath Rupireddy wrote:
> Please see the attached v6 patch set.

I am tempted to tweak a few things in the docs, the comments and the
tests (particularly adding more patterns for tuples that fail on
conversion while it's clear that there are not enough attributes after
the incorrect values), but that looks roughly OK.

Wouldn't it be better to squash the patches together, by the way?
--
Michael

Вложения