Re: Injection points: some tools to wait and wake

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Injection points: some tools to wait and wake
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 28, 2024 at 10:27:52AM +0500, Andrey M. Borodin wrote:
> BTW, if we had an SQL function such as injection_point_await(name),
> we could use it in our isolation tests as well as our TAP tests :)

I am not quite sure to follow here.  The isolation test facility now
relies on the in-core function pg_isolation_test_session_is_blocked()
to check the state of backends getting blocked, and that's outside of
the scope of the module injection_points.
--
Michael

Вложения