Re: Injection points: some tools to wait and wake

От Andrey M. Borodin
Тема Re: Injection points: some tools to wait and wake
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On 28 Feb 2024, at 09:26, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
>
> Now, a routine should be only about waiting on
> pg_stat_activity to report something

BTW, if we had an SQL function such as injection_point_await(name), we could use it in our isolation tests as well as
ourTAP tests :)
However, this might well be a future improvement, if we had a generic “await" Perl function - we wouldn’t need to
re-usenew SQL code in so many places.

Thanks!

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.