Re: Potential issue in ecpg-informix decimal converting functions

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Potential issue in ecpg-informix decimal converting functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Feb 23, 2024 at 06:03:41PM +0300, a.imamov@postgrespro.ru wrote:
> Thank's for advice, the patch will be registered for the next commitfest.

The risk looks really minimal to me, but playing with error codes
while the logic of the function is unchanged does not strike me as
something to backpatch as it could slightly break applications.  On
HEAD, I'm OK with that.
--
Michael

Вложения