Re: Fix race condition in InvalidatePossiblyObsoleteSlot()

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Fix race condition in InvalidatePossiblyObsoleteSlot()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 20, 2024 at 08:51:17AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Prefixing these with "initial_" is fine, IMO.  That shows the
> intention that these come from the slot's data before doing the
> termination.  So I'm OK with what's been proposed in v3.

I was looking at that a second time, and just concluded that this is
OK, so I've applied that down to 16, wordsmithing a bit the comments.

> Both are the same to me, so I have no extra opinion to offer.  ;)

I've kept this one as-is, though.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: JIT compilation per plan node
Сообщение: Re: JIT compilation per plan node