Re: Make COPY format extendable: Extract COPY TO format implementations

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Make COPY format extendable: Extract COPY TO format implementations
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Feb 09, 2024 at 01:19:50PM +0900, Sutou Kouhei wrote:
> Are you already working on this? Do you want me to write the
> next patch based on the current master?

No need for a new patch, thanks.  I've spent some time today doing a
rebase and measuring the whole, without seeing a degradation with what
should be the worst cases for COPY TO and FROM:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/ZcWoTr1N0GELFA9E%40paquier.xyz
--
Michael

Вложения