Re: meson: catalog/syscache_ids.h isn't installed

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: meson: catalog/syscache_ids.h isn't installed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Feb 05, 2024 at 03:55:36PM +0900, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
> I've confirmed this patch fixes the issue. But I don't have enough
> knowledge of meson to assess this fix.
>
> Peter, could you check this fix as it seems the recent commits forgot
> to update the meson.build file?

The patched code is telling us that we're forgetting to install
syscache_ids.h in the set of headers that should be part of the
server-side includes installed.  In short, Sutou-san is right, this
is the right fix, and this is a thinko from 9b1a6f50b91d.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: RE: Is this a problem in GenericXLogFinish()?
Сообщение: Re: Is this a problem in GenericXLogFinish()?