Re: Ubuntu bionic (18.04) moving to apt-archive.postgresql.org

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: Ubuntu bionic (18.04) moving to apt-archive.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Don Seiler
> > deb https://apt-archive.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt bionic-pgdg main
>
> Would this just be an issue for new installations on bionic? i.e. my
> current fleet of bionic DB servers would continue to operate, just no
> updates (which there haven't been any since May anyway)? We're in the
> middle of our migration to Ubuntu jammy but it'll be a couple months yet.

New installations should just work with the above sources line.

Christoph

От: Don Seiler
Сообщение: Re: Ubuntu bionic (18.04) moving to apt-archive.postgresql.org
Сообщение: Re: Ubuntu bionic (18.04) moving to apt-archive.postgresql.org