Re: Ubuntu bionic (18.04) moving to apt-archive.postgresql.org

От Don Seiler
Тема Re: Ubuntu bionic (18.04) moving to apt-archive.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
On Thu, Aug 17, 2023 at 7:12 AM Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> wrote:
Bionic has been EOL for a few months now, and building PostgreSQL 16
on bionic turned out to be difficult (among other problems, zstd being
available but too old), so I used that to stop supporting bionic on
apt.postgresql.org. No new builds for that distributions have been
made since July.

bionic-pgdg has now been copied to apt-archive.postgresql.org and will
be removed from apt.postgresql.org at the end of October 2023.

If you are still on bionic (please upgrade!) point your sources.list
entries to https://apt-archive.postgresql.org.

deb https://apt-archive.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt bionic-pgdg main

Would this just be an issue for new installations on bionic? i.e. my current fleet of bionic DB servers would continue to operate, just no updates (which there haven't been any since May anyway)? We're in the middle of our migration to Ubuntu jammy but it'll be a couple months yet.

Don.
--
Don Seiler
www.seiler.us