Re: pgsql: Remove command checks in tests of pg_basebackup and pg_receivewa

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Remove command checks in tests of pg_basebackup and pg_receivewa
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Hi Andrew,

On Sat, May 07, 2022 at 09:13:48AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Let's do that for now then as we need a middle ground for HEAD.  I'll
> come up with something at the beginning of next week.

And here you go as of the attached to show the idea.  The CI is able
to execute and detect the default commands for lz4, gzip and zstd,
while one of my boxes without any of those commands would ignore them.
What do you think?
--
Michael

Вложения