Re: What The... PostgreSQL "Activity Book" ;)

От Katherine Mcmillan
Тема Re: What The... PostgreSQL "Activity Book" ;)
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi Shane,

Not to be contrarian, but I think this started without Oracle... all of this.

As far as I can tell, this string started with an awesome post from Justin Clift that didn't have anything to do with Oracle:
"Just stumbled over something I never thought I'd see. ;)

There's a PostgreSQL "Activity Book" now.  Like, those books
for kids:

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/azure-database-for-postgresql/the-story-behind-the-activity-book-for-postgres/ba-p/3941372
Read the story behind “An Activity Book for Postgres”. What inspired its creation? How can you get your own copy?
techcommunity.microsoft.com

And it's from MS of all places (!!!).

I guess we can say PG truly has a wide audience these days,
it's being introduced to kids. ;)

+ Justin"

-Katie