Re: undefined symbol: SortMem

От Pawel Szczesny
Тема Re: undefined symbol: SortMem
Дата
Список pgsql-php
I have rebuilt everything from tarballs. This I think compiled
php/postgres/apache together and there was no need to link additional
library. I deleted in my scripts line:
dl('pgsql.so') and everything is working fine without any problems.
Probably I misundertood need of this linked library. I should read manuals
more carefully ;)

Thanks a lot
Ynse

shine@sdf.lonestar.org