Re: undefined symbol: SortMem

От scott.marlowe
Тема Re: undefined symbol: SortMem
Дата
Список pgsql-php
I'm running the same basic setup on RH 7.3 and 7.2 with no worries.

I am using PHP 4.3.2, postgresql 7.3.3 (soon to be 7.3.4) and apache
1.3.28.

I noticed that after apache 1.3.27 came out, PHP 4.0 and 4.1 no longer
work right, and now have to use 4.3.x to make it work.  Postgresql has
worked anytime I've gotten apache and PHP to work together.

Are all of these built from tarballs, or partially from RPMS?

I've found that build apache/postgresql/php from tar.gz files seems the
most reliable method for getting a server to run reliably and sometimes to
just to get it to work.