Re: There's some sort of race condition with the new FSM stuff

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: There's some sort of race condition with the new FSM stuff
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008, Tom Lane wrote:

> I notice now that kudu and dragonfly are actually the same machine ...
> could this be an OS-specific problem?  Kris, has there been any
> system-software change on that machine recently?

This is a VM that I haven't touched in some time.  It was turned off after
a host kernel upgrade no longer allowed vmware to work on it.  I recently
turned it back on after switching from vmware workstation 5.5 to vmware
server 2.0.  On the VM itself the only change I've made was to switch the
timezone from Mountain to Pacific.

http://pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_history.pl?nm=dragonfly&br=HEAD

Kris Jurka

Сообщение: Re: TODO item: adding VERBOSE option to CLUSTER [with patch]
Сообщение: Re: TODO item: adding VERBOSE option to CLUSTER [with patch]