Re: Dropping Columns

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: Dropping Columns
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, Ross J. Reedstrom wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 21, 2000 at 06:32:13PM -0500, Thomas Swan wrote:
> >
> > How nasty would dropping columns be?
> >
> > I've just now started going through the source and am trying to find where
> > it would fit in... if it could be done without a nightmare.
> >
> > Any pointers?
>
> Long discussion in February, and again in June in HACKERS. (Hmm, the
> new User's Lounge seems to have gone in, but now we've no links to
> mail archives. Ah, here's a bookmark I can use to get in.)
>
> Here's one pointer:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/mhonarc/pgsql-hackers/2000-06/msg00324.html

For now you can get there from the general info page in the user's
lounge.  I'm working up the search page now.

Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net128K ISDN from $22.00/mo - 56K Dialup from
$16.00/moat Pop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop
Superstore   http://www.cloudninegifts.com

От: Tim Perdue
Сообщение: Re: postgres 7.0.2
От: Brook Milligan
Сообщение: when does CREATE VIEW not create a view?