RE: [HACKERS] 6.5.1 status

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема RE: [HACKERS] 6.5.1 status
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Neither of these two can be added to version 6.5.1...the minor releases
are meant to be 'non-dump/initdb, bug fix only' releases, and, at least
for number 1, adding a numeric_ops would require a dump/reload ...

As for the TRUNCATE, take a look at the oracle_compat.c file in util/adt
and supply a patch that will add the appropriate functionality, and I
don't see why it can't b eadded fo r6.6 ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org