RE: [HACKERS] 6.5.1 status

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: [HACKERS] 6.5.1 status
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

I have 2 questions for 6.5.1.

1. Currently we couldn't create an index on numeric type.   Is it difficult to add numeric_ops ?

2. I love Oracle TRUNCATE statement.   Marcus Mascari [mascarim@yahoo.com] has already implemented   this
feature,thoughI haven't seen his implementation yet.   If his implementation is right,could this new feature be added
to   6.5.1 ?

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp