Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] [WEBMASTER] 'www/html/docs Pg.pm.htmlfaq-dev-english.html faq-english.html faq-hpux.html faq-irix.h

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] [WEBMASTER] 'www/html/docs Pg.pm.htmlfaq-dev-english.html faq-english.html faq-hpux.html faq-irix.h
Дата
Ответ на Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] [WEBMASTER] 'www/html/docs Pg.pm.htmlfaq-dev-english.html faq-english.html faq-hpux.html faq-irix.h  (Thomas Lockhart <lockhart@alumni.caltech.edu>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 7 Jun 1999, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> > > Do we have the new FAQs for AIX and SCO posted yet? I haven't looked,
> > > but vaguely recall that Vince wasn't sure where they would come from
> > > for the web version...
> > They are not on the web site, so I don't have them.
>
> ?? Right, they are plain text in the cvs tree. How do we get them onto
> the web site?
>
>                       - Thomas

If they're strictly plain text I can toss them in, but formatting will
be minimal since they can change and I'd have to redo it.  If/when/after
they're in sgml then of course it won't be a problem.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com