Re: [GENERAL] Restoreing from a Unix TAR backup of data directory...

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Restoreing from a Unix TAR backup of data directory...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm going to make your day here, but you might not, in fact, have v6.1
databases...they might be newer then that :(

When we were just starting out, we hadn't perfected everything, and, in
some releases, failed up to update the PG_VERSION data :(

Last night, talking with a friend of mine, I clued into the fact that we
do do branches on the CVS repository *d'oh* ... the problem is that I have
pre-6.0 and 6.3+ branches only...its only something we just started
doing...

I'm trying to pull out a v6.3 source tree right now, and will email you
once its available...if I'm right, this *might* help you.  Don't hold your
breath, but its an attempt ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org