RE: Synchronizing slots from primary to standby

От Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu)
Тема RE: Synchronizing slots from primary to standby
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wednesday, January 24, 2024 6:31 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 23, 2024 at 5:13 PM shveta malik <shveta.malik@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks Ajin for testing the patch. PFA v66 which fixes this issue.
> >

> I think we should try to commit the patch as all of the design concerns are
> resolved now. To achieve that, can we split the failover setting patch into the
> following: (a) setting failover property via SQL commands and display it in
> pg_replication_slots (b) replication protocol command (c) failover property via
> subscription commands?
>
> It will make each patch smaller and it would be easier to detect any problem in
> the same after commit.

Agreed. I split the original 0001 patch into 3 patches as suggested.
Here is the V68 patch set.

Best Regards,
Hou zj

Вложения

От: jian he
Сообщение: Re: Make COPY format extendable: Extract COPY TO format implementations
Сообщение: Re: Make COPY format extendable: Extract COPY TO format implementations