Re: Transaction timeout

От Japin Li
Тема Re: Transaction timeout
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 15 Dec 2023 at 17:51, Andrey M. Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> wrote:
>> On 8 Dec 2023, at 15:29, Japin Li <japinli@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for updating the patch. LGTM.
>
> PFA v9. Changes:
> 1. Added tests for idle_in_transaction_timeout
> 2. Suppress statement_timeout if it’s shorter than transaction_timeout

+       if (StatementTimeout > 0
+               && IdleInTransactionSessionTimeout < TransactionTimeout)
                   ^

Should be StatementTimeout?

Maybe we should add documentation to describe this behavior.

--
Regrads,
Japin Li

Сообщение: Re: encoding affects ICU regex character classification
Сообщение: Re: encoding affects ICU regex character classification