Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly

От Jeff MacDonald
Тема Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly
Дата
Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>)
How to get rid of dups...  (Jeremy Cowgar <develop@cowgar.com>)
Список pgsql-general
I just looked at the PgSQL Inc page, on the projects page there is a link to
www.erserver.com should this be considered current ?

How can one see more details about the commercial replication [maybe even
including a price ?] with out buying it ?

Jeff.

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org]On Behalf Of Andrew Sullivan
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 2:46 PM
To: postgres list
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] I am being interviewed by OReilly

On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 10:33:39AM -0700, Ben wrote:
> Replication would help that. Our company would gladly use Postgres instead
> of MS SQL Server if postgres could do replication.

The replication offered by PostgreSQL, Inc. is pretty good, and
certainly good enough for most people's cases.  It's commercial.  It
certainly works.  That it doesn't do hot failover is a gotcha,
though.

----
Andrew Sullivan                               87 Mowat Avenue
<andrew@libertyrms.info>                              M6K 3E3
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110

http://archives.postgresql.org