Re: time in 7.2

От Joel Burton
Тема Re: time in 7.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
In the following code the "first_time" column is a time type..  without time zone.

select * from visitorhistory
where   visitorhistory.first_time > current_time - interval '10 minutes'

The result

ERROR: Unable to identify an operator '>' for types 'time without time zone' and 'time with time zone'

You will have to retype this query using an explicit cast (State:S1000, Native Code:7)

Stuffed if I can make this work.  Can some one point me in the right direction?

WHERE timetz(first_time) > current_time - interval '10 minutes'

Сообщение: Re: Serious environment problem with 7.2 on Solaris
Сообщение: Re: Serious environment problem with 7.2 on Solaris