minor dependency issue with PostGIS 2.1.5 RPM and PostgreSQL version

От Brian Panulla
Тема minor dependency issue with PostGIS 2.1.5 RPM and PostgreSQL version
Дата
Re: minor dependency issue with PostGIS 2.1.5 RPM and PostgreSQL version  (Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
We just upgraded our development PG server from PostGIS 2.1.3 to 2.1.5. The server was non-functional after the upgrade
dueto an outdated PostgreSQL…. we were running 9.2.8, and needed 9.2.9 or newer. We updated to 9.2.10 and all was well.
Itwould be helpful if the PostGIS RPM let us know about the outdated dependency when we tried to upgrade.

Thanks for your work on the RPMs!

-B

Вложения