Re: minor dependency issue with PostGIS 2.1.5 RPM and PostgreSQL version

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: minor dependency issue with PostGIS 2.1.5 RPM and PostgreSQL version
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Tue, 2015-02-24 at 09:06 -0800, Brian Panulla wrote:
> We just upgraded our development PG server from PostGIS 2.1.3 to
> 2.1.5. The server was non-functional after the upgrade due to an
> outdated PostgreSQL…. we were running 9.2.8, and needed 9.2.9 or
> newer. We updated to 9.2.10 and all was well. It would be helpful if
> the PostGIS RPM let us know about the outdated dependency when we
> tried to upgrade.

This was reported 2 weeks before, too :-( Sorry, I could not find time
to update the RPMS.

Still, please note that we always assume that you are using the latest
versions of each software we provide.

I'll try to push new PostGIS packages soon.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Вложения