Re: Where can I find the doxyfile?

От John Morris
Тема Re: Where can I find the doxyfile?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

>> Maybe this is something that can be tweaked on the doxygen side?

I’ll look into that idea. Doxygen is a separate project with its own developers to persuade. I could imagine a special “C” or “C++” mode. I wanted to keep things simple, and the filter mechanism is how they extend doxygen to support other languages.

One alternative is to add the filter to doxygen’s webpage. They currently list a number of filters, none of which address this particular issue. The filter would become a build dependency like doxygen itself.

In the meantime, I’d like to address Alvaro’s concern about generating artifacts. It’s a bit tedious, but a visual survey of the output may add confidence or show areas needing improvement.