Re: Where can I find the doxyfile?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Where can I find the doxyfile?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 05.02.24 18:29, John Morris wrote:
> The purpose of the filter is to bring existing Postgres comments into
> the doxygen output. While I haven’t done a full survey, the majority of
> Postgres code has comments describing functions, globals, macros and
> structure fields.
>
> Currently, those comments are thrown away. They do not appear in the
> existing Doxygen output.

Maybe this is something that can be tweaked on the doxygen side?

For example, clangd can also process doxygen-style comments.  But it can
also process non-decorated comments, because it knows that the comment
just before a declaration is probably the comment describing the thing.
Maybe doxygen could have that functionality as well.