AIX support

От Sriram RK
Тема AIX support
Дата
Re: AIX support  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers

Hello Team,

We are working on AIX systems and noticed that the thread on removing AIX support in Postgres going forward.

https://github.com/postgres/postgres/commit/0b16bb8776bb834eb1ef8204ca95dd7667ab948b

We would be glad to understand any outstanding issues hindering the support on AIX.

It is important for us to have Postgres to be supported on AIX. As we are using Postgres extensively on AIX.

Also we would like to provide any feasible support from our end for enabling the support on AIX.

We would request the community to extend the support on AIX ..

Thanks & regards,

Sriram.