Re: pgsql: Add TAP tests for timeouts

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: pgsql: Add TAP tests for timeouts
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Fri, Mar 15, 2024 at 1:27 PM Andrey M. Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> wrote:

> > On 15 Mar 2024, at 15:44, Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >  We loop in the interrupt checking, given that the injection point handler checks for interrupts internally.  I
proposeto unset the timeout flag before the injection point (see the attached patch).

> Oh, cool.
> As far as I understand, this is only necessary for the test with injection point.
> So, maybe unset it only when injection points are enabled? Something like this is already used in GIN.
>
> #ifdef USE_INJECTION_POINTS
> #endif

Maybe, but do you see any negative side effects of the unconditionally
unset of flags?  If not, I would prefer to keep the code simple.

------
Regards,
Alexander Korotkov

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add TAP tests for timeouts
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add TAP tests for timeouts