Re: pgsql: Add TAP tests for timeouts

От Andrey M. Borodin
Тема Re: pgsql: Add TAP tests for timeouts
Дата
Список pgsql-committers

> On 15 Mar 2024, at 15:44, Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  We loop in the interrupt checking, given that the injection point handler checks for interrupts internally.  I
proposeto unset the timeout flag before the injection point (see the attached patch).

Oh, cool.
As far as I understand, this is only necessary for the test with injection point.
So, maybe unset it only when injection points are enabled? Something like this is already used in GIN.

#ifdef USE_INJECTION_POINTS
#endif

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: pgsql: Improve log messages referring to background worker processes
От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add TAP tests for timeouts