Re: Inherited UPDATE/DELETE vs async execution

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: Inherited UPDATE/DELETE vs async execution
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 9:20 AM Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> wrote:
> On Sat, May 08, 2021 at 01:20:51AM +0900, Etsuro Fujita wrote:
> > I noticed this while working on the
> > EXPLAIN-ANALYZE-for-async-capable-nodes issue:
> >
> > DELETE FROM async_pt;
> > server closed the connection unexpectedly
>
> Confirmed, +Tomas, and added at
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_14_Open_Items

Thanks for that!

Maybe my explanation was not good, but actually, this is a follow-up
for commits 27e1f1456 and 86dc90056, which were independently
discussed and committed, and IIUC, the batch-insert work by Tomas
would not be related to this.  So I’ll work on it unless Tom (or
anyone else) wants to.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita