Re: WIP Incremental JSON Parser

От Jacob Champion
Тема Re: WIP Incremental JSON Parser
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 9, 2024 at 7:30 AM Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> I think Michael's point was that if we carry the code we should test we
> can run it. The other possibility would be just to remove it. I can see
> arguments for both.

Hm. If it's not acceptable to carry this (as a worse-is-better smoke
test) without also running it during tests, then my personal vote
would be to tear it out and just have people write/contribute targeted
benchmarks when they end up working on performance. I don't think the
cost/benefit makes sense at that point.

--Jacob

Сообщение: Re: post-freeze damage control
Сообщение: Re: post-freeze damage control