Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [patch] update table name in confirmation dialog for 'Reset Statistics' and 'Truncate Table'

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [patch] update table name in confirmation dialog for 'Reset Statistics' and 'Truncate Table'
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 3:23 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 10:37 AM, Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 3:00 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

Please see the discussion here: https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/2308

Would moving to the client-side translation mechanism help here? We need to do that anyway - and it's been added since the previous discussion.

   OK, at least we should checked-in code for showing title of the confirmation dialog for "Truncate".

Right, but it doesn't work. See the first comment in the bug.

    I am talking about the header title of the confirmation dialog. If we click on Truncate table without opening any alertify dialog header shows "AlertifyJS" and if any other alertify dialog opens before then it shows the header title of that dialog even if user clicks on Truncate. Please refer attached screenshot.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company