Re: Change "two" to "three" for decades of development in history

От Kirk Parker
Тема Re: Change "two" to "three" for decades of development in history
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

> Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/15/history.html
>
> Hi,
>
> In https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/history.html it is written "With
> over two decades of development behind it".
> But since "The implementation of POSTGRES began in 1986" according to the
> same document, it should now be "With over three decades of development
> behind it".

You are _totally_ correct.  Attached patch applied back to PG 11.  Seems
we will need to change this to "four" in a few years too.

I don't suppose DocBook has macro and system-variable capabilities? That could provide a set-and-forget solution to this?