Installing plv89 extension to Postgres 13

От Hasan Marzooq
Тема Installing plv89 extension to Postgres 13
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi.

I'm trying to install/create a plv8 extension in Postgres 13. Target machine OS/Architecture is:
--------
Linux version 4.14.252-195.483.amzn2.x86_64 (mockbuild@ip-10-0-32-100) (gcc version 7.3.1 20180712 (Red Hat 7.3.1-13) (GCC))
NAME="Amazon Linux"
VERSION="2"
ID="amzn"
ID_LIKE="centos rhel fedora"
VERSION_ID="2"
PRETTY_NAME="Amazon Linux 2"
ANSI_COLOR="0;33"
CPE_NAME="cpe:2.3:o:amazon:amazon_linux:2"
HOME_URL="https://amazonlinux.com/"
Amazon Linux release 2 (Karoo)

I'm trying to follow plv8 build steps for Linux at: https://plv8.github.io

The problem I'm facing is in building libc++-dev and ibc++abi-dev - which is required to install/create plv8.

I want to know if there are any pre-compiled binaries and/or plv8 packages available that could be used to instal/create a plv8 extension in Postgres 13 on the aforementioned machine?

Thanks
Naqvi