Re: Installing plv89 extension to Postgres 13

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: Installing plv89 extension to Postgres 13
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Mon, 2021-12-06 at 22:38 +0800, Hasan Marzooq wrote:
> The problem I'm facing is in building libc++-dev and ibc++abi-dev -
> which is required to install/create plv8.

I'm not that familiar with Debian, but I believe the first package is
gcc-c+ on RHEL family. I don't know the other one.

> I want to know if there are any pre-compiled binaries and/or plv8
> packages available that could be used to instal/create a plv8
> extension in Postgres 13 on the aforementioned machine?

No, and won't be. Building PL/v8 requires to download the whole
Internet, which is against packaging guidelines.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Вложения