Re: Re: edb installation failed for pgadmin when username is Chinese under c;\user #7432

От Sandeep Thakkar
Тема Re: Re: edb installation failed for pgadmin when username is Chinese under c;\user #7432
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Joe,

Thanks for the report. I'll check and revert.

On Tue, Apr 30, 2024 at 8:01 AM 周志勤 <joe.zhou@dualhelios.com> wrote:
Hi,Sandeep

Please be informed that the following #106 case has been registered for your investigation.

Best regards,
Joe

Date: 2024-04-30 10:14
Subject: Re: Re: edb installation failed for pgadmin when username is Chinese under c;\user #7432
On Tue, Apr 30, 2024 at 1:40 PM 周志勤 <joe.zhou@dualhelios.com> wrote:
> What's your  suggestion on way fowrard ?  Shall I register a case towards "enterprisedb windows installer"  to Sandeep? How?

I'd start by filing a bug report here:

--
Sandeep Thakkar