edb installation failed for pgadmin when username is Chinese under c;\user #7432

От 周志勤
Тема edb installation failed for pgadmin when username is Chinese under c;\user #7432
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,pgsql-bugs

I have reported a bug to pgadmin regarding the issue on the email title. However pagadmin team refer me to your team  that it's  under your responsibility.

Shall I open a new ticket or your moderator can dispature the following to your team ?

Thanks and best regards,
Joe

joe.zhou@dualhelios.com