Re: Please correct/improve wiki page about abbreviated keys bug

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Please correct/improve wiki page about abbreviated keys bug
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 5:31 PM, Josh berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> For Thursday's release, I've added a wiki page to give users more
> information about the strxfrm() issue, especially since we're going to
> ask them to do a bunch of REINDEXing.

I made a pass over this, and changed some things. I noticed it said
something about incorrect unique violations on affected systems. Is
that really possible? I can't imagine how it could be, although that
is left in place largely unchanged for now.

--
Peter Geoghegan