Please correct/improve wiki page about abbreviated keys bug

От Josh berkus
Тема Please correct/improve wiki page about abbreviated keys bug
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hackers,

For Thursday's release, I've added a wiki page to give users more
information about the strxfrm() issue, especially since we're going to
ask them to do a bunch of REINDEXing.

Please help me improve this.  Particularly, I need help on the following:

* is my explanation of the issue correct?
* how does this affect non-Linux platforms?  Windows?
* can someone write a search query for columns with indexes in non-C
collation?

Thanks!

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Abbreviatedkeys_issue

(if you have editing rights, please just edit the wiki page instead of
commenting here)

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)