Re: Postgres crash? could not write to log file: No space left on device

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: Postgres crash? could not write to log file: No space left on device
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 12:57 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>  (Though if it is, it's not apparent why such
> failures would only be manifesting on the pg_xlog files and not for
> anything else.)

Well data files are only ever written to in 8k chunks. Maybe these
errors are only occuring on >8k xlog records such as records with
multiple full page images. I'm not sure how much we write for other
types of files but they won't be written to as frequently as xlog or
data files and might not cause errors that are as noticeable.

--
greg

Сообщение: Re: Postgres crash? could not write to log file: No space left on device
Сообщение: Re: Postgres crash? could not write to log file: No space left on device