Re: Add two missing tests in 035_standby_logical_decoding.pl

От vignesh C
Тема Re: Add two missing tests in 035_standby_logical_decoding.pl
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 5 May 2023 at 12:34, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, May 5, 2023 at 11:08 AM Drouvot, Bertrand
> <bertranddrouvot.pg@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Thanks for the verification. I have pushed the patch.
> > >

> > It looks like there is still something wrong with this test as there
> > are a bunch of cfbot errors on this new test (mainly on macOS - Ventura - Meson).
> >

> Is it possible for you to point me to those failures?

I think these failures are occuring in CFBOT, once such instance is at:
https://cirrus-ci.com/task/6642271152504832?logs=test_world#L39

https://api.cirrus-ci.com/v1/artifact/task/6642271152504832/testrun/build/testrun/recovery/035_standby_logical_decoding/log/regress_log_035_standby_logical_decoding

Regards,
Vignesh

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Add two missing tests in 035_standby_logical_decoding.pl
Сообщение: Re: Add two missing tests in 035_standby_logical_decoding.pl