Re: Add two missing tests in 035_standby_logical_decoding.pl

От Drouvot, Bertrand
Тема Re: Add two missing tests in 035_standby_logical_decoding.pl
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 5/5/23 9:11 AM, vignesh C wrote:
> On Fri, 5 May 2023 at 12:34, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, May 5, 2023 at 11:08 AM Drouvot, Bertrand
>> <bertranddrouvot.pg@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> It looks like there is still something wrong with this test as there
>>> are a bunch of cfbot errors on this new test (mainly on macOS - Ventura - Meson).
>>>

>> Is it possible for you to point me to those failures?
>
> I think these failures are occuring in CFBOT, once such instance is at:
> https://cirrus-ci.com/task/6642271152504832?logs=test_world#L39

https://api.cirrus-ci.com/v1/artifact/task/6642271152504832/testrun/build/testrun/recovery/035_standby_logical_decoding/log/regress_log_035_standby_logical_decoding

Yeah, thanks, that's one of them.

Regards,

--
Bertrand Drouvot
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

От: vignesh C
Сообщение: Re: Add two missing tests in 035_standby_logical_decoding.pl
От: "Drouvot, Bertrand"
Сообщение: Re: Add two missing tests in 035_standby_logical_decoding.pl