Re: Birmingham City Council chose Oracle, went broke because of it ;)

От Chris Travers
Тема Re: Birmingham City Council chose Oracle, went broke because of it ;)
Дата
Re: Birmingham City Council chose Oracle, went broke because of it ;)  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
An important lesson here is to always sit down with a client and understand their needs before selling an ERP.......