Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design

От Sahil Harpal
Тема Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Wed, 12 Jul 2023 at 15:58, Sahil Harpal <sahilharpal1234@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jul 2023 at 10:47, Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
image.gif
 It fails while applying. Can you please rebase your patch and send it?

Could you please try the attached patch.
Just a follow-up email to check if I can proceed with a similar structure and logic for the remaining disk tab.
If anyone has faced any issues while using it or has any suggestions for improvement, please let me know, and I will make the necessary changes and follow the same approach for the disk tab. Although there is an issue with drive's letters, the I/O analysis of block devices is working just fine on my system, so I can probably start working on it parallelly.

Thanks,
Sahil

Вложения