Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Sahil,

On Thu, Jul 27, 2023 at 1:09 PM Sahil Harpal <sahilharpal1234@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jul 2023 at 15:58, Sahil Harpal <sahilharpal1234@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jul 2023 at 10:47, Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
image.gif
 It fails while applying. Can you please rebase your patch and send it?

Could you please try the attached patch.
Just a follow-up email to check if I can proceed with a similar structure and logic for the remaining disk tab.
If anyone has faced any issues while using it or has any suggestions for improvement, please let me know, and I will make the necessary changes and follow the same approach for the disk tab. Although there is an issue with drive's letters, the I/O analysis of block devices is working just fine on my system, so I can probably start working on it parallelly.

Some initial review comments.

- While applying the patch, I got warnings; please fix those.
- Fix PEP-8 errors (yarn run pep8)
- Fix the linter errors. Run yarn run bundle:dev instead of yarn run webpacker so you will get the linter errors on every run.
- If the System Stat extension does not exist, display the appropriate message instead of blank graphs.
- For the first time, graphs start from the opposite side, and after the following API call, those get adjusted; please fix that.
- Please consider the refresh rate for the API calls (preferences settings > Dashboards > Refresh rates)

The code review is in progress; I will send my review comments once completed.

Thanks,
Khushboo

Thanks,
Sahil